- 2017-2018 FEE SCHEDULE
- After Care Parent Handbook 2016-2017 School Year 2017-2018 Handbook will be uploaded soon.
Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary’s Before and After-School Care Program offers the best care and supervision for those students needing to stay longer than the regular school day (8:20/8:35 AM to 1:50/3:05 PM).
Office Number: 305-222-4905
Office Hours: 8:30 am-6:30 pm
Our Program offers:
- BEFORE-SCHOOL CARE: 7:00 – 8:15 AM in the cafeteria. Grades Pre-K-5. Children are able to chat, play games, draw, read or do homework. COST: $4.00 PER DAY, PAID MONTHLY. Breakfast is available to all students at no charge and begins at 7:45 AM
- AFTER-SCHOOL CARE: 1:50/3:05 – 6:30 PM Grades Pre-K-5. All groups are divided by grade level and no more than 20 students are in a group with an Activity Leader that is HRS certified. Each day your child will be provided with a snack right after school. A quiet, supervised homework time will be designated each day as well. Other diversified activities are planned each day which may include some of the following: organized and free outside play, story time, quiet indoor games, arts and crafts, puzzles, G-rated movies and special holiday parties and activities. COST: $8.00 PER DAY, PAID MONTHLY.
- ONE HOUR PROGRAM: 1:50 – 3:05 PM Grades PK-1, 3:05 – 4:05 Grades 2-5. This program is designed especially for students who need to wait for an older sibling whose dismissal time is 3:05 PM or who need only stay for a short time after school. COST: $4.00 PER DAY, PAID MONTHLY.
- Manager: Patricia Coakley
After-Care Clerk: Alina Asencio
- The minimum School Insurance is required for each STUDENT upon registration. All FEES must be paid with a CHECK or MONEY ORDER–NO CASH!! Please note that two (2) separate checks or money orders are needed at the time of registration.